Lately, been busy with my laziness. So that includes laziness to blog. Well, it’s not as if I blog everyday (just don’t believe what the subtitle header says). Anyway, here’s some of the stuffs (mostly nonsense) I did for the past weeks in random order…
1. I watched Easy A with a date. A date. A date. A date. Okay, I dont want to elaborate this one. But the movie is good by the way.
2. I went to EK with writer friends. Had fun! I want to go back there again and ride the Rio Grande and Flying Fiesta. Space Shuttle, you suck! I will hate you forever as long as I live.
3. My book SCU: Campus Girl Bunny, The Charming Barista came out of the market finally and I receive good feedbacks. The truth was I was kinda worried I gain haters because of this due to loveteam wars but what the heck, I wanted to write it.
4. I met a cute cab driver who seemed to want to hook up with me. But I had something better to do, like watch The Amazing Race previous seasons marathon.
5. I get so hooked on The Amazing Race. (Just today, the doctors Nat & Kat won. Congrats to them) I sure will be watching the seasons ahead.
6. I am reading Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. I was surprised with myself. I haven’t read a book for like ages. Now, I’m reading a book again. I am slowly turning back to being human again. Congrats to myself.
7. I had fun at my nephew & niece’s birthday party at the Storyland wherein I rode the roller coaster for like 5 times! i enjoyed the bump car too which I never enjoyed the first time I tried. I can drive it now. I feel as if I can drive a real car afterwards!
8. I changed my template. I lost my friend’s blog links with this new skin, I’m sorry…
*I have a lot to tell but not to you, but to myself ONLY. Some things are unpublishable, you know.
Things I want to do (mostly nonsense):
1. Get a rebond. Come on my hair is a mess! I have always wanted to get my hair treated but I was worried I might get bald coz my hair is brittle.
2. I desperately want to get a tattoo!
3. I want to go to Sagada or Bohol. And I will with writer friends. Hope it’ll be soon.
4. I want a new Korean guy hottie please.
I am so lazy………… I would probably doze off while blogging so any moment I might stop typing because